Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: black berry curve 8900
My Carrier: t mobile

Re: keys-keypad not working

My keypad stopped working five days ago probably because of the rain but i have tried every solution even the 'cup of rice' one nothing has worked my phone just turns on then the screen goes blank, the only thing i can do it move the trackball but not press it

My Device: bb curve 8520

hi! i'm having same problems. at first, my 'A'  is over working like, it types lots of 'A's' even i don't press it until poof! it totally didn't work... i didn't mind it. instead, i replaced '$' with 'A' in the ' auto correct' thingy. i got used to it. weeks passed i didn't care if the 'A' would work again. last night before i slept, i left my phone charging so that i could use it when i wake up. in the morning, i checked my phone and i was shocked that all the keypad won't work! i tried pulling off the battery but still, i won't work

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: keys-keypad keep breaking

Some of the keys on my keypad keep breaking, and it is expensive to replace.  I have had two keys to break in the past month.  I have never dropped my phone, I carry in case / pocket or both.  Are these keypad keys susceptible to falling off?

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Lee

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

im having the same problem.

can  you tell what did you do to fix it?

thank you