Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

sycoplast25
My Device: curve 9320

liquid damage

i own an bb 9320 which has liquid damage the device working when switched on with a small packing below the battery but turns dead when inserted without any packing wanted to know is it a problem with the motherboard or changing the battery will solve it as it is my phone was declared irreparirable bb service center...what shall i do kindly suggest I am located in india pune .

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: liquid damage

sycoplast25 wrote:

i own an bb 9320 which has liquid damage the device working when switched on with a small packing below the battery but turns dead when inserted without any packing wanted to know is it a problem with the motherboard or changing the battery will solve it as it is my phone was declared irreparirable bb service center...what shall i do kindly suggest I am located in india pune .

Liquid??? do you mean water? Check the below thread on water damage issue -

Water Damage - http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/General-BlackBerry-Functions-and/water-damage/td-p/45834#noba...

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit