Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

lost vodafonesa.mobileemail password

Hi ... М̣̣̣̥​γ̥​ boyfriend changed his number α̲̅πϑ obvoussily inseter a new sim now his email disapeared, ɪ tried to connect again but we have forgotten the password. Is there anyway to resolve this?
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: lost vodafonesa.mobileemail password

It depends on the email provider.  You'll have to reach out to them concerning a password reset.  Give Vodafone a ring.

My Device: Z30, Torch 9800, Playbook

I was trying to change my signature trailer by going to Setup/Email Accounts/Edit and then after I changed the signature comment it asked for an email password (?).

I learned it is not the same as my BlackBerry ID password.  I then called my service provider Bell and asked for resetting my email password.

Surprise, there was no issue and Bell was happy to do it. Now I have a new  new password and signature.  I could have had a computer generated password but I suggested my own.

Thanks Wolf359 for your help.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Excellent!