Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8330
My Carrier: Sprint

music to my curve 8330

is it possible to download songs w/o a memory card? if not when i get one where does it go?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8330
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: music to my curve 8330

thank u all for not helping ur website sux. yahoo is so much nicer

Trusted Contributor
My Device: curve 8530 verizon wireless

malii wrote:

thank u all for not helping ur website sux. yahoo is so much nicer

sometimes you need to have patience.  Some people don't hang out on the computer just waiting to give their free time to help you. 

if you have a memory card in the device (which would go under the battery) and you plug it in to the computer via usb cable then you can use the phone as if it were a flash drive.  There will be folders set up already and you can drag and drop to the file you want it in

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~

Hope I was able to help

If you have received information that has helped you out, please give them Kudos.

If your problem has been solved, please click on the post that resolved the issue

Highlighted
Forums Advisor II
My Device: 9550 Storm2/Verizon
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

1.  This is a forum that is staffed (answers) by VOLUNTEERS who have jobs and families and access the forum as time permits.

2.  Posting in the morning and expecting an answer  immediately (same day) would be totally unreasonable even if it was an employee staffed support site,

You can download music to your device.  Until you get a memory card it will be to the device memory.  Once you install a memory card it can be downloaded to either device memory or the card.

Your attitude is what has problems and not the forum.  Perhaps your Mommy and Daddy will help you figure out your device until you are mature enough to do it without adult supervision.

Наглый пес! Вы должны быть благодарны мы даем Вам возможность проживать в нашем мире!
BB 9550 Verizon OS 5.0.0.1015 My Storm My Blackberry My Lifeline
If there is a Theme on my Blackberry, Hedone it!
If someone successfully helped you with an issue, say thank you by clicking "kudos" in their post and clicking the star.
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post that solved it for you!
Trusted Contributor
My Device: curve 8530 verizon wireless

FA1SGL wrote:

1.  This is a forum that is staffed (answers) by VOLUNTEERS who have jobs and families and access the forum as time permits.

2.  Posting in the morning and expecting an answers immediately (same day) would be totsally unreasonable even if it was an employee staffed support site,

You caasn download music to your device.  Until you get a memory card iw will be to the device memory.  Once you install a memory card it can be downloaded to either device memory or the card.

Your attitude is what has problems and not the forum.  Perhaps your Mommy and Daddy will help you figure out your device until you are mature enough to do it without adult supervision.

Well stated

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~

Hope I was able to help

If you have received information that has helped you out, please give them Kudos.

If your problem has been solved, please click on the post that resolved the issue