Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Orange

Re: my BB Curve's 9320 performance slowed down gradually and eventually it froze (reboot needed)

I dont think you get it. When I reboot it the blackberry white bar works fine but when its full the screen goes black and a mini clock timer comes on it for hours so it does not go to the home screen that unlocks my phone. All those methods you put up there never worked.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: my BB Curve's 9320 performance slowed down gradually and eventually it froze (reboot needed)

Curve39320 wrote:
I dont think you get it. When I reboot it the blackberry white bar works fine but when its full the screen goes black and a mini clock timer comes on it for hours so it does not go to the home screen that unlocks my phone. All those methods you put up there never worked.

Hi Curve39320

Yes I got you ! But please let us know have you tried to boot your device in Safe Mode and then try to access your device ?

And if above process fails then  have you tried the other KB on how to reload yopur Device OS using Desktop Software ?

let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Orange

I put £5 voucher credit on my phone and I got a text confirming the balance,so then I said START BB and it said please allow 24 hours to make changes, so I did then NO bbm, recent update buttons weren't there and if I sent a message I would get an 'X' next to it so it won't send. I tried calling but u have to have 25 pence, bbm's not working and they took the £5 credit, some help and quick because this has put me in a bad mood since Orange had done this to me for the 3rd of 4th time.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Curve39320 wrote:
I put £5 voucher credit on my phone and I got a text confirming the balance,so then I said START BB and it said please allow 24 hours to make changes, so I did then NO bbm, recent update buttons weren't there and if I sent a message I would get an 'X' next to it so it won't send. I tried calling but u have to have 25 pence, bbm's not working and they took the £5 credit, some help and quick because this has put me in a bad mood since Orange had done this to me for the 3rd of 4th time.

Hi Curve39320

Good to see you again :smileyhappy: Is your previous issue resolved .

Regarding your Current issue a simple Data Plan from our Carrier or Mobile Network provider will not allow us to use BlackBerry Proprietary Applications we need specific BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS from our Carrier .So please Contact your Carrier to confirm or activate it on our account to enjoy BBM ,emails etc.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.