Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
samanthaal
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: O2

my blackberry screen keeps going white?

everytime i put my battery in my phone the phone almost automatically goes white. when i leave it for a while i can lock my phone, like it goes black when i press the lock button and when i press a button to wake it up, it just goes white!  can anyone help me with whats wrong?, or a solution?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: my blackberry screen keeps going white?

Hi samanthaal

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

There may be many reason for the issue you're having . It might be a battery issue , a software or even a hardware issue . So first try to arrange a good fully charged BB battery and test it on your device , it will let you know if the problem is within your device or the battery itself , if its because of battery then simply replacing your battery with a new one will resolve your problem .

If its not because of battery then as a next step you should try Reloading / Updating your device OS to rule out any software issue .

Please try those thing , it will let you know where problem is .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samanthaal
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: O2

Re: my blackberry screen keeps going white?

thank you!, i will try that!... but if still it wont work, how do i reload/update if the screen isn't working??

Please use plain text.