Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Rach12
My Device: BB curve
My Carrier: orange

my blackberry wont stop loading!

I have a blackberry curve and it is constantly loading, a square clock symbol appears and wont let me do anything! I can't receive calls, I cant message anyone. My memory is not full and I have deleted msn. Also, when I press any button it takes ages for the light to come on on the screen. I wish I had bought an iphone instead. Please help!

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: my blackberry wont stop loading!

It's not loading. It's processing... likely because the on-board memory is low, regardless of whether you think it is or not.

• First thing? Check the File Free at Options > Status, what is the number at File Free?
  • Now, leaving the device powered ON, remove the battery of your device, hold a minute, replace and reboot. What is the File Free now?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jvie
My Device: bold
My Carrier: telus

mine wont stop loading or "processing" and i cant do ne thing with it to delete everything is there any way to delete everything on my phone using the computer software or an alternative method - i'm so annoyed -how can I run out of memor with 4Gs memory card and I have hardly nothing on my phone i have like 2 apps - i dont thing its reading my memory card b.c its just NOT possible...

I too should have got an iPhone....

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Your 4gb media card is not part of your device memory or the operating system software memory. The media card is only for "media" as in pictures, files, videos, music, etc.

If by "loading or processing" you mean that you constantly see the small black clock in the middle of the screen meaning the processor is busy?

• First, what model number BlackBery?
  • Second, What is your Operating System loaded to your device? Look at Options > Device > About, third line down beginning with a "v.6.0.x.xxx", What is yours?

jvie wrote:

I too should have got an iPhone....

jvie, this is a user to user community support Forum. We are simply users just like you, we are not RIM/BlackBerry employees. Why do you come here to insult us with this "should have got an iPhone" business? Do you walk around your neighborhood insulting complete strangers, like "Your house is ugly", and such? Does that make you feel good?

Now, If you need help, we'd be glad to help. If you want an iPhone, go buy one.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jvie
My Device: bold
My Carrier: telus