12-22-2012 09:28 AM
please help,my cuvre 8520 isnt coming on.when i charge it,all i see is the red light.i have removed the battery for some minutes,but even after putting it back on its still the same problem.please what do i do?thank you.
12-22-2012 12:14 PM
Please arrange or make sure that your Battery is fully charged .If problem persist then try those steps:
( Credit JSanders )
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
So please try it and see if that helps.