Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kashez
My Device: curve 9380
Accepted Solution

my curve 9380 keeps rebooting even after wipin and deleting all applications installed

My bb curve 9380 keeps rebooting after several minutes even after I have wiped and deleted all apps installed. It has also become slow when downloading
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: my curve 9380 keeps rebooting even after wipin and deleting all applications installed

Hello kashez

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you already deleted all apps and you device still rebboting on its own then you should try an OS reload to rule out any Software issue , have you tried that ? 

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

But first do a back.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
kashez

Re: my curve 9380 keeps rebooting even after wipin and deleting all applications installed

Thanx..I reloaded another OS and so far so good its working ok, it has not rebooted from the time I reloaded.
Elite II
prince2012

Hello kashez

You are most welcome .. :smileyhappy:

So, for a day to two don't install any 3rd party application or restore from backup , let you device run for a few days .

Good luck.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
kashez

Where can I download the latest blackberry desktop software
Elite II
prince2012

You can download the latest BlackBerry desktop software from here BlackBerry desktop software 

New Contributor
kashez

Where can I download a clean OS for bb 9380
Elite II
prince2012

You want to download BlackBerry OS packs ?

Locate your Carrier and Download the OS you desire from here  BlackBerry Software Download Site

• (make sure you are downloading for the same model as you have )