Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry curve 9380
My Carrier: Airtel

my curve 9380

In my curve 9380,
1) some of the contacts are shown multiple times, around 10-20times . So everytime while viewing any contact details, the phone gets stuck.
2) Also has very lów battery life, after each full charging, battery gets drained in 2-3hrs.(already trïed all the advices given here).
3) And then atimes while cutting a cal, it will get stuck and remain in that cal Disconnected Page, making it impossible to make further calls.
I want to show to a service provider, but this phone i bought from my previous place of work, outside India, but now i am fully shifted to India, i cant go back. When i Contacted the service provider here, they told they will see BBs bought in India only. This is bought only some 6months before. I Am stuck now, kindly help.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: my curve 9380

1) Check the below Knowledge base articles for multiple contacts -

• KB24701 BlackBerry smartphone Address Book displays a single contact duplicated several times after a software upgrade
  • KB22962 Remove duplicate contact lists or calendars that do not synchronize with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server

2) Check the below help blog articles on how to save battery life

3) You should consider reinstalling/updating your existing device OS.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit