Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
jennifer26
My Device: blackberry curve 9320

my emails are not syncrnising with my blackberry curve 9320

Hi I am having trouble it keeps on saying sorry we have encoutered a problem when I try to synchrise my email on my phone (sorry for the spelling) I can do it with my other email
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: my emails are not syncrnising with my blackberry curve 9320

Hello,

Please expand on your situation...exactly what method is this synchronization attempting to take place? Is it configured for wireless synchronization? What email service is this? If it is your corporate/BES, then you would need to talk to your BES admins for assistance. Please provide additional details and we'll try to get you pointed in the right direction for resolution.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
jennifer26

It is over the wireless network , it says to start syncronisation of your( my email) contacts with your blackberry device type your password, so I done that it just keeps on saying your device encountered a problem with this applications server select ok and try again
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

So, your email is working fine? But it's now your Contacts you are trying to synchronize OTA? You didn't say anything about Contacts in your first post, so I'm getting confused as to what your exact circumstances and issues are...

Further..."it says to start..." -- what, exactly, is "it"? Please, starting from your BB homescreen, tell us each selection you make to get it to that point, so that we can understand what your circumstances are. Please remember that we cannot see anything...we have only your words to guide us, so accuracy and completeness from you will best help us to help you.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Trusted Contributor
porcha24
My Carrier: vodafone

I go to set up , email settings when I try to log in to syncrnise my contacts with my device its saying invalid password