Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: orange

my trackpad doesnt work

hi guys i didnt use my blackberry for 3 days because it ran out of charge an di coulndt find the charger and now the trackpad doesnt work and it is fully charged, what do i do ?!?:smileysad 

Developer
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: my trackpad doesnt work

Hi,

That might be the issue with some moisture got inside...

Try this- switch off ur BB n take out the battery n keep it like that for some time...then just press the track ball n keep it pressed for few seconds...do this 2-3 times n then insert the battery n start ur BB...

The prob should be solved...but, if the track ball is really damaged then this might be a temporary solution or may not even work atall...If that is the case, then do visit a service center n have ur BB checked...

Good Luck... 

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up...
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: vodapone

Re: my trackpad doesn't work

Hey, I have a blackberry 8520

jordanthorpe wrote:

hi guys i didnt use my blackberry for 3 days because it ran out of charge an di coulndt find the charger and now the trackpad doesnt work and it is fully charged, what do i do ?!?:smileysad 

the click on my trackpad doesnt seem to work like i could scroll over but the click doesnt work 

what should be done ?

My Device: Blackberry 9300
My Carrier: T-Mobile

it doest work
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry curve 9300
My Carrier: 919035806177

[ Edited ]

my BB curve 8520  trackpad stop work suddenly

plzzz help me