Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

rachiki555
My Device: Curve 9360

my vibrate doesn't work

i have looked on the internwt on how to fix my vibrate and nothing is working.

it won't work on any setting at all i keep having problems with my blackberry and i've not had it a year.

everyone i know who has a blackberry have had problem but not like mine it doesn't make sense

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: my vibrate doesn't work

Have you tried a simple battery pull? While the device is on, remove the battery for 15-30 seconds, reinsert and wait for the device to reboot. This often works for these sorts of issues.

If that doesn't work, the next step is to ensure that your notifications are indeed supposed to vibrate according to your settings. Go to Sounds and then change the sounds associated with your active profile. Make sure that things like Phone Calls, Messages, etc are set to vibrate as desired.

The next step would be to see if its a software issue. In this case, you would want to reload the software on the device using the method described here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

If none of that works, I would take the phone in for warranty repairs as you may be dealing with a hardware related problem.

I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

rachiki555
My Device: Curve 9360

Re: my vibrate doesn't work

Thanks for the reply I have tried all of these I'm gonna see about the warranty repair thanks