Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2243; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: necesito ayuda esto es muy serio... i need help this is serious my BB is not working

Please make the backup, then do the security wipe. Once the wipe is complete then try the phone for a while and see if it works without your data.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520

Re: necesito ayuda esto es muy serio... i need help this is serious my BB is not working

ok thank you i hope it works i'm going to try your recommendation any question i let you know thanks again i hope to be able to understand everything because i'm not a native englis speaker and it's a little bit hard for me 

Contributor

ok thank you i hope it works i'm going to try your recommendation any question i let you know thanks again i hope to be able to understand everything because i'm not a native english speaker and it's a little bit hard for me this technical things Lol

Contributor

do i leave the other memory inside the phone???

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2243; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

If you're referring to the small black microSD media card, you can remove that if you want.

We just want to wipe your personal data from the device and see if it works normally after that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

it says that it's been an error i can't delete all 

Contributor

do i have to delete everything or just check some of them

Guru I

You need to be specific. If you're getting an error please tell me what you're doing when the error pops up and exactly what it says.

Is it during the backup? Is it during the security wipe? I can't help if you don't provide me all the details.
Guru I

Please do exactly what I instructed.

1. Make the full backup using Desktop Software.

2. Do the Security wipe. If asked, delete 3rd party apps but don't wipe the media card.

Contributor

i already make the backup but when i try to delete everything it says ........ error whe you try to delete be sure the phone is on and connected .......................... but yes my phone was on and connected