Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Super Contributor
Shaun22Zn
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve 3G

need advice please can anyone assist me ?

i know this has nothing to do with blackberry support..but here's my query ..recently my facebook account was hacked|stolen ..password were changed i no longer have access to that phone number linked to my fb profile
Super Contributor
Shaun22Zn

Re: need advice please can anyone assist me ?

sorry my phone not allowing me to post everything in one page..and has i was saying i no longer have access to that phone number linked to my profile is there a chance that my account would be recovered ? Thanks advice pls anyone
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Hello,

Your issue is a FaceBook one, not a BB one. Hence, you need to be contacting FaceBook. Here is a help page, I'm sure they have others:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor
Shaun22Zn

okay thanks how can i delete all my posts ?
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

All 51 of your posts? I fail to understand why you would need to do that. If you are simply referring to this thread and not all 51 of your posts, then you can simply mark the post in this thread that is the solution as such, and that will effectively close the thread.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code