Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Hellesbelles
My Device: curve

network error/unsubscribed user

About 12 hours ago I sent a text to a friend, got a big red X and a network error message. I have tried several times throughout the last 12 hours with the same result. In the last hour the message has changed to Unsubscribed User.

I have taken the battery out several times but its made no difference.

Can anyone give me a clue whats going on and why the message has changed?

Thanks

Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Re: network error/unsubscribed user

Hi Hellesbelles,

Have you performed an OTA software update on your BlackBerry ? If update crashed or interrupted then you should try an OS reload using Desktop Software which will fix any software glitches .

Meanwhile , first try those steps in the same sequence :

1- Register your Handheld .

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

2- Resend your Service Book

• KB02830 : Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • ( Wait till a Registration Message comes in your message box for each email that you have configured on your device )

3-  Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back

Good luck.

VIA | Elite II

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/email-setup/m-p/2594583/highlight/true#M15664...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"