Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: new bbm version 7 doesn't work on BB 9320

Is it still not working?

My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: digicel trinidad and tobago

nope ....when im not connected to wifi there is an icon that appears and when i "click" on it ......it tells me that i am not connected to wifi etc

and when i am connected the icon disappears and then nothing is there and i can also see other pple who are connected (the green "call button" appears)

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

From what you describe, this is how bbm voice works.

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/01/bbm-7-voice-chat/

If you see the green call button, you can use the service.  If the other person doesn't have the required version of BBM or if they have the correct version and are not on WiFi, you won't see the icon.

My Device: 9320
My Carrier: blackberry 9320

Iv upgraded my bbm version to bbm7 bt now all it says is that a temporary bbm error has occured,I'm using 9320,and these has been going on for 2days now,can please tell me how to downgrade please
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

DinkyS wrote:
Iv upgraded my bbm version to bbm7 bt now all it says is that a temporary bbm error has occured,I'm using 9320,and these has been going on for 2days now,can please tell me how to downgrade please

Hi DinkyS

Welcome to Support Forums

Currently most users are having issues with BBM , this issue will fix soon , but if you want to downgrade your BBM ,then first On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry Messenger from there.

After deleting do a Battery Pull Restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back . After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to  or Click here http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6  and download  BBM 6.2 . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.