Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
AqsaOMG
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Etisalat

no bbm after upgrading! :(

I update my bbm to 7 but now there is no sign on bbm anywhere, my apps world was deleted to but it has been restored, if I go to options and check on my applications it says Blackberry 7.0.0 System requirents, pls help me get it back, I have destop manager and currently now it is updating my device software, I am very new to all this upgrading and stuff :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: no bbm after upgrading! :(

Hello,
Has desktop manager done anything?
If not you can download a different build of 7.0 or just downgrade to 6.2 via rroyy.com/ota
Hope this helps :smileyhappy:
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.
Contributor
AqsaOMG

YEs Im back to my OS6. my bbm is now 6.0 but Id like to upgrade it to 6.2 as there are some smileys missing and Im used to 6.2 ( I think this is what my fone came with) any ideas where I can download an error free os 6.2

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

AqsaOMG wrote :

YEs Im back to my OS6. my bbm is now 6.0 but Id like to upgrade it to 6.2 as there are some smileys missing and Im used to 6.2 ( I think this is what my fone came with) any ideas where I can download an error free os 6.2

Hi AqsaOMG

From where you get OS 6 for your BlackBerry Curve 9360 ? Also On your another thread I have already  mentioned from where you can get BBM 6.2 HELP! DM froze at : uploading RAM image

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
AqsaOMG

I really dont rememberwhere  I got bbm 6 cuz I was trying out all different options, jus 5 mins ago my app world let me upgrade to bbm 6.2 but when I check my version from the options menu, I still bbm 6.0! Im currently downloading 6.2 again from apps world! 

Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Hello,
Again, you can do that by visiting http://www.rroyy.com/ota from your BlackBerry.
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.