Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
helenvt
My Device: curve 9360

no reply icon showing on personal email when using blackberry

hi - i am in need of some help i have been having problems for 1 month with my curve ive tried all the service book deleting software updating software ive even changed my handset the problem happens only when REPLYING to any emails with the handset everything works fine it shows as replied to on my handset but the issue is when i log into my hotmail account the message shows as opened only and no reply arrow icon shows so it looks like 20/30 messages have not been dealt with and i have no idea what i have replied to or not as there isnt any action showing me what i have done - although the message reply is in my sent items it always worked before but for the last month nothing and vodafone are no help whatsovere and say just go to the forums as its a blackberry issue i dont have any sync with outlook i only have my hotmal push service that is it so anything i do should be replicated on my account which it is it just does not show as reply or forward which is annoying please can anyone help many thanks
JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: no reply icon showing on personal email when using blackberry

You need to call Vodafone back and demand that your issue be escalated up to RIM level tech support.

When they say they can't , you are PAYING for that service from Voda, and you need to demand it.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code