09-24-2008 06:04 PM
09-24-2008 06:12 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums!
Please be more specific regarding your PC operating system,
The version of DM you are running, and what version of Outlook are you running.
What error message do you get?
09-24-2008 11:55 PM
The following steps will help you to configure synchronization -
- Connect your device using Desktop Manager and click on Synchronization
- From the menu on the left click Synchronization under Configuration
- Again click Synchronization button on the right which will give you option to Select Device Application that you want to synchronize
- Put the check mark and you'll get a prompt to Select Desktop Application
- Highlight the application name and click next button
- Under Synchronization Option you get Direction of Synchronization
- Check the radio button with Two way sync
Note: above mentioned steps are explained as per Desltop Manager 4.5
Example: Synchronize addressbook -
Connect you HH with your desktop Manager in your PC. If you device is set to wireless sync then you need to turn off wireless synchronization. To do so go to Address Book -> click Menu -> Options -> Wireless Synchronization: No -> click Menu and Save the changes.
Click on the Synchronize button on Desktop Manager -> Click on Configuration Tab then click on Configure Synchronization -> Click on Choose under Address Book (on the right side of the pop up window) -> Click on you organizer apps (like, MS outlook, Lotus notes etc) -> Select desired apps -> select Synchronization radio button and click OK twice go back to Synchronize tab ->click on Synchronize Now.
Use desktop manager version 4.5/4.6. You can download the new version from here.
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit