Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
rafisetareh
My Device: tourch 9810
My Carrier: 917 331 0901

paging trow email with touch screen

I have download a new software on my torch 9810 and after than I can not page throw my touch screen from email to email

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: paging trow email with touch screen

Remove the application and have a device reboot. If things becomes normal then check the apps minimum requirement or report the issue the app vendor using support email ID available in the app world..

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rafisetareh

i am trying to locate the application to activate it. it had it beofre. where do i fined the app in the phone?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Did the problem occur after installing a 3rd party application or did it happen when you upgraded the device OS? If it happened when installing a 3rd party application then try and remove the application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Goto Options > Device > Application Management.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rafisetareh

Re: paging throw email with touch screen

OK, there a lot of apps in that folder. Which one do I need to reset or delete in order to get the touch screen to scroll again. TX

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

There's no way for us to know that. Which one did you add that caused the issue to begin with?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.