Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: CURVE, 8530
My Carrier: cricKet

partial white screen

Some applications have white borders or the app shows up as a small square on my BB-9350. Only some apps have this problem. Any ideas? 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: partial white screen

Hi B9E9RT9T9

Have you tried a battery pull restart to see if that help !

If problem persist then you may have to look if your device is undergoing low memory , that small suqare may appear when our device undergo low memory , apps run the background .Check the file free at Options > Status > File free > look at the number . if its low then you have to uninstall or delete some apps that you used rarely .

First Check this KB to see if that help :

KB14320 How to maximize battery life and free memory on the BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

Plenty of memory, no other apps are running and have already tried R&R battery.
Elite II

Hi B9E9R9T9

Sorry But I don't get what is " R&R battery !

As you mentioned that you're already having a lot of memory or filr free, then If you're having issues with a few particular application then then it might be possible that those apps are not suitable or compactible for your device and can decrease your device performance ( If those are third party applications ) . If you use those applications rarely  or its not an important app for your daily needs then you can consider Uninstalling those  Or refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB10307 : The Hourglass or clock symbol spins continuously on the BlackBerry smartphone

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

R&R battery means remove & replace battery. This is a brand new 9350 phone. The two programs are from BB World and are very needed.

Elite II

Hi B9E9R9T9

If those apps are from BlackBerry World you can reinstall those , even after deleting , On your device if you Open BlackBerry World > Go to My World > You will find all of apps listed in either install or uninstall list.

You can try Uninstalling one by one to know if the problem is within any of  those apps Or you if you don't want to do that then follow the Knowledge Base as provided above.