Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Ritz15
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Globe

personal email account

Hi guys! I am just new here and I want to know how to set up an email account? I tried goind to SET UP then EMAIL ACCOUNTS but when I get there it said "TO ACTIVATE YOUR ENTERPRISE ACOUNT, ENTER DETAILS PROVIDED BY YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR IN THE FIELD BELOW."  But the thing is I do not have enterprise account and all I want is to activate my personal account.  How can I deactivate this enterprise account for me to be able to set up my email account?

Please, help me!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: personal email account

Hello Ritz15

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

To use or setup personal email on our BlackBerry we need a spcific BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS  from our Carrier . Please call or contact your carrier Globe to activate it on your account, once those services are activated your carrier will push Service Books to that handheld , which will allow your to setup your personal email or will able to view Internet Mail account option other then Enterprise .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.