Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
rob_5
My Device: curve 8520

phone wont make calls

I have a white small stripe on my battery,and a white spot in back of phone where battery is located. Can anyone tell me is this something to worry about,  As my provider seems to think it has been dunked in water, NO way ... thank you...

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: phone wont make calls

Hi again Rob,

The white stickers are water sensors, but if they're white, that's good. The stickers will turn pink or red when they come into contact with water, so white means that they haven't been exposed to water.

I hope that helps and I'm not sure why your carrier would say the phone was exposed to water when they're white...

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rob_5
My Device: curve 8520

spoken  to my carrier , like you say; no water..  He said it may be the previous carrier Orange, checking with them..

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Hey Rob, have you figured this out? If not, post back with more information about your problem and maybe we can figure it out.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.