Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
charleighrain
My Device: 9380

please help

Im using bb 9380. everytime im using the camera its says read  only file. The pictures are all good but I'm not able to save it nor transfer it on my pc because it is having sme error. please help!!!!

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: please help

Have you tried a battery pull?  Also if you're using a sd card, remove and reinsert that oo.

My Device: 9380

I tried to turn off-turn on my phone but it didn't work so I also tried to take off my battery and micro sd...the most fustrating part is that all the good pictures are now gone, and I'm not able to retrieve it  anymore.

I don't want this to happpen in the future so now, I''m tryng to look up all the possible solutions I can get from net, but none of it is working.

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

I was helping someone else out with their SD card.  See here:  It has a few links with things to look at.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/memory-card-error/m-p/2077217#M186558

If the card has a physical problem, not much can be done.  You can also take the phone to the store to have the card checked out.