Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
jie777
My Device: curve 9300

problem bis not connected

just buy curve 9220. already subcribe bis.. but stil can"t use it. already go to line provider (maxis) but can"t solve it. 

Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: problem bis not connected

Hello jie777

Welcome to the Community

Can you please let us know more about your issue? Are you getting GPRS/EDGE in uppercase letters on the Data Coverage Indicator?

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
jie777

EDGE
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

That's a lot of information. lol

What are applications that you can't access?
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
jie777

bbm, email, fb.. if surfing bb apps will deduct my credit. my bbm already set up.. but stil can"t use
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

Please try to contact your carrier in regards to the Data Plan that you have. They may have Blackberry Data Plans that only provides you BBM and email only, BBM or social apps only, or BBM email social apps and browsing.

Ron

New Contributor
jie777

data plan provide email. bbm, blackberry browser, official RIM social networking and instant massaging app: fb, tweeter, yahoo masangger, google talk and social feeds. NOT include WAP browser, whatsup and youtube.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

[ Edited ]

1. From the Home screen of the smartphone, click Options.
  2. Click Device.
  3. Click Advanced System Settings.
  4. Click Host Routing Table
  5. Press the Menu key and select Register Now.
  6. Click OK.

Note: If the smartphone is associated with a BlackBerry Internet Service account, see KB02830 for instructions on how to send the service book for the BlackBerry Internet Service.

New Contributor
jie777

already done it.. done it,  Host Routing Table no entries. when press menu button no register menu

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hello jie 777,

Welcome to the Community,

Can you just one think , On you Homescreen Go to Manage Connection >Service Status > there you can see

Blackberry Internet Service > what you can see there. ?

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.