Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
shobha72
My Device: 9300 Curve
My Carrier: vodafone
Accepted Solution

problem with handset Model Blackberry9300 Curve

I have purchased brand new mobile handset Model “Blackberry 9300 Curve” from one of Blackberry authorized dealer “Mohata- “Mobile Adda” P-17, Kalakar Street, Kolkata 7 vide bill no MMA/11-12/267 on 7th Oct 2011 having IMEI No.35712304906982,  BBM PIN  2732BBC2 looking the brand name sometime after I have purchased my handset I noticed that I am facing problem as mentioned below:-1.       When I talk on my mobile a weird sound starts & stop by itself while I am talking in between the conversation which along with me the person whom I talk with can also listen.2.       I have downloaded theme Lord Hanuman from Blackberry Application world but I am not able to apply the same theme on my handset.3.       Few people with other kind of mobile handset were complaining of not receiving SMS send by me on their mobile handset. 

For the above reason I had twice given my mobile handset to Blackberry Authorised Service Centre  “Redington India Limited, Cresent Towers, Ground Floor, Unit No. GB,  229 Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata” as mentioned below:-1.       Work Order No: CAL/BB/11/07296 DC No. CAL/CD/11/07442 dated 27 March 2012 2.       Work Order No. CAL/BB/12/00048 dated 03 April 2012 DC No.CAL/CD/12/00399 dated 17 April 2012 and they had further send it to their higher level Care Center for solving the problem. 

The authorized service center had also send it twice to their higher level Care Center with the assurance that they will solve the problem & Blackberry higher level Care Center could fix. My third problem was solved i.e. complain regarding SMS but the other two problem are still their in my mobile handset.

BlackBerry India is just trying to harass their customer as if the customer does not have any other work except contacting blackberry service center on phone or on email, twice I had given my handset to your service station at but your service department don’t have skilled engineers to look into the problem and solve the problem..

There is no response after multiple emails. Whenever I call them they would ask to write to help@blackberry.com , calexblackberry@gmail.com, blackberrysupport@redington.co.in, servcalmoblog@redington.co.in and they would never write back. 

More over please note my mobile Blackberry Curve 9300 is still on warranty period if your higher level Care Center engineers cannot solve the problem I had requested them to replace my mobile & give me a new mobile.

It looks as if I have been duped for INR 13,700/-

Either you replace my handset or return my money back.

Yours Truly,

Shobha Bhatter

30 Kali Krishna Tagore Street, (First Floor)Kolkata 700 007 West Bengal India

Land Line No. +91 33 22590437Mobile No. +91 9836993456Email: bhattersanjay@gmail.com
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: problem with handset Model Blackberry9300 Curve

Shobha, this is a user to user forum as you should have been warned when you signed up for it - RIM do not monitor it.

I would also suggest you remove all personal information from your post as this is against forum rules.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shobha72

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shobha72

As I have posted can you tell now how to remove my personal details & can you help me to whom shall I write in India regarding my problem as I have mailed to to many but they are not giving any reply.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Click on options at the top right of your post to edit. 

The normal route to warranty is via your carrier so I would suggest calling them. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sampath5003
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: tata docomo

Hi Shoba!!!

I appreciate the fact about you being more informative about the issues you are facing,well FYI I have been using the same handset past two years and i have not faced any such problems,few suggestions from my end...

1>check whether you have purchased the handset from an authorised blackberry store. If Yes then

2>Go to the respective dealer or technician and ask them to give it in writtern that it cannot be fixed  as its manufacutring defect

3>If hand set falls under warrenty then you can cliam for replacement or you can ask for fix tosame handset

4>As under country"s law you can always approach consumer court, and  you  can tell this to the dealer from where you have purchased it 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shobha72

Hi Sampath
Pl read my mail. I have been to the authorised service center of blackberry & my hand set is purchased from an authorised dealer.
May I inform you that a big company like blackberry don't have an office in India even if they have they have not written it on their website. Only an email ID is their i.e help@blackberry.com. If you think you know the ID or address in India of Blackberry kindly give it to me.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sampath5003

hi shoba,

will see if i can be of any help to you ...
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sampath5003

hi shoba

try this number for technical support 000-800-1007-373 techincal support number 

or else

if you have tata docomo as service provider then there is separate technical support  for balckberry smart phones ,actcually the one which i use ..please take down this is the number 18004190121

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shobha72

I have purchased it from an authorised blackberry dealer, it is not a locked phone as if you purchase it from service provider you can use it with that sarvice provider only & I am using it with Vodafone connection moreover I require email ID of blackberry &address of Blackberry office in India
Please use plain text.