Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Developer
My Device: CURVE 4 9630
My Carrier: MTN

problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can help with softwares problem

My Device: 9700 bold
My Carrier: simplemobile

Re: problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a blackberry 9700, today i try downloading the software and it didnt complete or a problem arise, now my phone is white with a message saying "Error 507" Reload Software, and the only how i can start my phone up is if i take out the battery i cant get in at al..............................can someone help me restep my tracks so i can have my phone up and running PLEASE it would be appreciated

Super Contributor
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Download the bb desktop software, install it on your pc.. then select your operator listed by visiting below link...

http://us.blackberry.com/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

after installing the device software by selecting the correct operator... make sure to search for "vendor.xml" file before you plug the device to the computer for the update..

once you plugged the device in.. open the desktop manager where it will show your device with the update option enabled.. well, simply update it Smiley Happy

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
New Developer

All u have to do is re- install the software before ur fone could come up.remove the batterey and connect to ur destop manager and install the os
Highlighted
New Developer

Since you were unable to finish the previous installation it might say u have the lastest OS just downgrade it and upgrade to your desire OS