Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
frankrye
My Device: Not Specified

purchasing new trackballs

Is there a way to purchase trackballs for a Blackberry Curve 8300?  Mine is most definitely dead.  Do they sell them in the ATT stores?  I am in Mexico but I could have a friend send one to me.  Do they sell them online?
Because I am in Mexico, I cannot take my phone in for service.  Or can I?  Are there ATT centers in Mexico?
Thanks
JSanders
Solutions: 5,979
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: purchasing new trackballs

I am doubting there are ATT stores in Mexico.

I know you can purchase from  www.horizonwirelessonline.com. They are trustworthy vendors. Tell them your plight and I am sure they will help you out.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor
JerryD
My Device: Q10 OS 10.1, PlayBook (WiFi 64 Gig)

[ Edited ]

I needed a replacement about six months ago, and after freaking out at the rediculous prices I was finding, I found Cellular Nationwide Network.  Now before I continue, I'll let you know up front - it took TWO DAYS for them to acknowledge my order, and another week and a half for them to get to me, but I was able to get three track balls at $9 each with shipping for less than any other I found without shipping!

If you need it tomorrow, this is NOT the place, but if you want to save a LOT of $$$, check them out!

Incidentally, I ordered three because I needed one immediately, and my wife has an 8300 - and I figured having two extra ones around would be a good idea.  The one I used is still working fine (it's lasted longer than the original one), and I haven't needed the other two.  I just hope they work on the Bold!

Message Edited by JerryD on 10-23-2008 04:30 PM
Jerry
JSanders
Solutions: 5,979
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Yep, cnn.cn does have good prices.

Horizon also has good people and will go the extra mile.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code