Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

"BB ACTION STARTS HERE" GIFT NOT RECEIVED TILL NOW.. :(

Hello, 

i had received the mail from "

contact@indiaactionchallenge.com

on 26-09-12, that 

"

Dear Sir / Madam,

BlackBerry thanks you for pledging an Action in the Action Starts Here Campaign on BlackBerry India Facebook fan page.  Your pledge has been shortlisted and has won an awesome gift. We would like to extend out heartiest congratulations for winning.

Please reply to us with your contact details, so that we can send you the merchandise at the earliest.

Name
Address 1:
Address 2:
Street:
City:
Pin Code:
State:
T-Shirt Size:

Thank you for your support!

Blackberry Support Team

I HAD SEND THEM THE DETAILS & AFTER THAT AFTER SEVERAL MAILS, I DINT GET REPLY FROM THEM & ALSO NOT GOT THE TSHIRT, KINDLY HELP ME OUT

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: "BB ACTION STARTS HERE" GIFT NOT RECEIVED TILL NOW.. :(

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please review the information in the banner of every page of this site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

As a user-to-user community, no one here is likely to be affiliated with anything to do with your inquiry. I do hope that what you responded to was not a phishign expedition:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

hello, Thank you for the info, can you plz help me that whom should i contact for this?? any mail id of customer care.
Hall of Famer II

[ Edited ]

There is none. BlackBerry provides no direct-to-end user services of any kind. All service and support starts with the carriers, authorized resellers, and authorized service centers (it varies by region and issue).

In your case, all I can suggest is that you see if you can figure out who the sponsor of that contest really was...and find them (no, I've no idea how you might go about that). Given that it came to you from a non-BlackBerry email address, I highly doubt that BlackBerry has anything to do with it at all.

Then again, the original message you received said something about FaceBook...maybe you can figure it out from there?

Good luck!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

ok dear, thanks a lot for the info...
Hall of Famer II

You are welcome...good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates