Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
pasakaw
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: blackberry

" keypad sometimes not working "

the keypad of my blackberry 8520 is sometimes not working and when i press the keypad, one letter is always appearing and i cant press the other.. it might be the effect of the water. because i accidentally put a water on my keypad.. but i already dry it by the use of electric fan.. and still the keypad is not working properly.. 

what should i do?

please answer me :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
pasakaw

Re: " keypad sometimes not working "

answer me please!!!! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
pasakaw

the keypad of my blackberry 8520 is sometimes not working and when i press the keypad, one letter is always appearing and i cant press the other.. it might be the effect of the water. because i accidentally put a water on my keypad.. but i already dry it by the use of electric fan.. and still the keypad is not working properly..

what should i do?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
pasakaw

what should i do???
Please use plain text.