Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

dianaw
My Device: Not Specified

"sent via Blackberry" message

Whenever someone I know replies to an email that I sent them from their blackberry, I see this message "Sent via Blackberry from Tmobile" or something like that.  How do I set up my new Blackberry so that whenever I reply to messages from my phone it will say the same thing?  As it is now, all it shows is my reply and doesn't show that "sent via...." message

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: "sent via Blackberry" message

This is the signature that you see in others emails that they sent via their BlackBerry device. To set your own signature you need to login to your carriers BIS site. Now use your BIS login ID and password. To set signature under your specified email ID click edit and go to signature field to set your signature.    

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
smudgeid

[ Edited ]

I can get to my provider's registration place on my computer - but not on my blackberry.  Any hints on accessing the site via my blackberry?  I can get there via the BB browse, but that isn't what the site wants - it says I have to use my device.  I AM using my device. :smileysad:

Kate

Message Edited by smudgeid on 09-09-2009 04:29 PM
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

smudgeid wrote:

I can get to my provider's registration place on my computer - but not on my blackberry.  Any hints on accessing sites via my browser?  (I copied the address and the BB timed out after about 3 - 5 seconds.)

Kate

Hi there!

From your BB, don't use the web browser. Rather, use the native device interface to BIS...Setup > Email Settings.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
smudgeid

Thanks, I think I've got it.  (Now I just have to get past the fact that the delete button keeps kicking me out of that section.)  Grrr - I'll get used to it.

I appreciate the speedy response.

Kate

Please use plain text.
bimbolame

Whenever someone I know replies to an email that I sent them from their blackberry, I see this message "Sent via Blackberry from Tmobile" or something like that.  How do I set up my new Blackberry so that whenever I reply to messages from my phone it will say the same thing?  As it is now, all it shows is my reply and doesn't show that "sent via...." message

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

bimbolame wrote:

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Please scroll up and read the rest of this thread...the information you need is already posted... If you cannot find it then, then please re-post with specifics of exactly what you are trying and exactly what it is doing.

Thanks.

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
bimbolame

thanks for ur reply. pls where can l login to my carriers BIS site; and how do l do it to use my BIS login ID and password

thanks

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

bimbolame wrote:

thanks for ur reply. pls where can l login to my carriers BIS site; and how do l do it to use my BIS login ID and password

thanks

OK...see this portal:

You would use your BIS login credentials on the login page of your carriers BIS site.

Good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.