Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: reconnecting to jvm alway fails

LYNNERD0 wrote:
i dont have any error so far.. i just cant wait the process of connecting the device to complete.. since it took about more than 1 hour to complete not as it stated which is a few minutes..

Hey LYNNERD0

Actually I am asking what error message you got  before as you started those procedure.Did you get any JVM error.

If it is taking to long then Unplug the usb and then reconnect .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: TORCH 9860

no. i dont have jvm error or else.at first, i did have. but now, the error is gone.

Elite II

LYNNERD0 wrote:

no. i dont have jvm error or else.at first, i did have. but now, the error is gone.

Hi LYNNERD0

If you don't have any JVM errors or and error message why you tried tthose steps :No:

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

i had a problem in switching my phone on..the white bar not loading till finish..so, i update the software device and meanwhile, i have a problem with the reconnecting jvm phase.. so now, those errors stated were gone.. i'm waiting for the device to complete the software update. it took more than 1 hour. why took so long?
Contributor

i got one question to ask.. i got messages said that, the desktop loader is unable to connect to the device. you may need to enter the password on the device." how can i want to enter the password since the device cant switch on? any other method?
Elite II

Hi LYNNERD0

Thanks for those Clarifications !

Regarding your query , within this thread there are many possible solution already provided , some are Internet based and some are manual , if it is then it might take a few more time then usual , But if you cross those connecting phase and your device is in the middle of Update then I suggest wait for a few more time . 

Please have a patience I hope it will complete soon. Or post back if it stuck in middle of Update.

Good luck.

Contributor

Capture.JPG

the image shows the proogress so far.. even if it state a few minutes, but it took more than 3 hours since i start the update.

Elite II

Hi LYNNERD0

The Image shows that the process is going to complete , if you think its taking too long then and its struck,  then Unplug your device and reconnect it to see if it pass this stage . 

Or if your device is not detected after unplugging you have to use the application loader , for that  follow this Knowledge Base :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader