12-16-2010 06:10 AM
hi all brothers and sisters!
I also had the same problem yestarday, here's how l solved it.
1. First of all you need Internet Connection, windows OS /Mac OS and Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2. Your USB cable to connect PC and Device.
3. Start Blacberry Desktop Manager
4. Connect you device via USB cable (make sure its on, it doesn't matter if the screen is white with the Error massge "Reload Software 552:")
5. Check at the bottom left coner of you Blackberry Desktop Manger for connection status "it should read device connected PIN : (none)" (THIS IS HOW U SEE IF BB DESKTOP MANAGER READS YOUR DEVICE)
6. Go to your application loader (Found in the main menu), select start Update Software and punch your pin if prompted then follow the prompts.
I hope this helps you, it took me about 30mins (depends on your internet connection speed).
06-01-2011 05:39 PM
can someone please help me please!!
i had the reload software 552 come up on my blackberry, i looked on this website to try and find a solution and most people seem to say you need to reload the software through the desktop. So i tried to connect my blackberry to my laptop and now the BB desktop cant recognise the phone and says "cannot communicate with the connected device"
so i have no idea on how to even begin to solve the reload software 552 problem lol. HELP!!
08-30-2011 07:20 AM
hello pls help is a month now, and can do a thing with ma blackberry 5220..da story start wen was just tryng to uptodates some application and when installn t needed me to reboot after dat ma gud 4ne came with new screen reads reaload software 552....have tried to download desktop software manager wit no help till now da deskop software doesnt recorgonize ma blackberry...am sick and tired coz ts not da first time and t costed me alot before,wanna make t work by ma own cant waste ma money once again so plsssssssss help