Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: MTN

Re: reload software 552

hi all brothers and sisters!

I also had the same problem yestarday, here's how l solved it.

1. First of all you need Internet Connection, windows OS /Mac OS and Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.

2. Your USB cable to connect PC and Device.

3. Start Blacberry Desktop Manager

4. Connect you device via USB cable (make sure its on, it doesn't matter if the screen is white with the Error massge "Reload Software 552:")

5. Check at the bottom left coner of you Blackberry Desktop Manger for connection status "it should read device connected PIN : (none)" (THIS IS HOW U SEE IF BB DESKTOP MANAGER READS YOUR DEVICE)

6. Go to your application loader (Found in the main menu), select start Update Software and punch your pin if prompted then follow the prompts.

I hope this helps you, it took me about 30mins (depends on your internet connection speed).

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: fido

can u help me my blackberry got reload error 552 and i cant fix it and blackberry desktop has no updates and does not detect my black what do i do

New Contributor
My Carrier: fido

it does not read my device it says blackberry desktop software cant communicate with your device then it shoe retry udate cancel when i go on update there are no updates available

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve
My Carrier: Orange

can someone please help me please!! :smileysad:

i had the reload software 552  come up on my blackberry, i looked on this website to try and find a solution and most people seem to say you need to reload the software through the desktop. So i tried to connect my blackberry to my laptop and now the BB desktop cant recognise the phone and says "cannot communicate with the connected device"

so i have no idea on how to even begin to solve the reload software 552 problem lol. HELP!!

Visitor
My Carrier: student

hello pls help is a month now, and can do a thing with ma blackberry 5220..da story start wen was just tryng to uptodates some application and when installn t needed me to reboot after dat ma gud 4ne came with new screen reads reaload software 552....have tried to download desktop software manager wit no help till now da deskop software doesnt recorgonize ma blackberry...am sick and tired coz ts not da first time and t costed me alot before,wanna make t work by ma own cant waste ma money once again so plsssssssss help

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe

hello I hve also the same problem of my blackberry curve 8520. how can i resolve it the way you did with your BB? please help. btw, im from phil too

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: orange

hi my son got 8500 curve and it come on the screen reload soft were so what do i do lol