Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ARGRILL
My Device: Curve 9350
Accepted Solution

ringtones

I have loaded several mp3 files to my device that I want to use as ringtones, how do I do it? I have a Blackberry Curve 9350.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: ringtones

Hello ARGRILL

Welcome to the Community

If you want to use an mp3 file as a ringtone, you may access the folders where the file has been saved and transfer it to ringtones folder instead of where it was saved. Or from the phone when selecting a ringtone, scroll down the list and choose All Music.... then it should give you the list of music files to choose from.

Goodluck and please let us know if this answers your question.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ARGRILL

I see them in the ringtones folder from my computer in the ingtones folder on the Blackberry
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Then you can set them up as ringtones unless you're trying to set them up as alerts, it would be a different thing but the second step is what you can do incase it is an alert.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ARGRILL

:Clap:Thank you. I rebooted the Blackberry and I see them and have set them.

Please use plain text.
chloemay88
My Device: Blackberry curve 9230

I have just got a curve 9320 and would like to know how to make a mp3 file into my ringtone

Thanks
Please use plain text.