Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: 9300 curve
My Carrier: airtel

rubber buttons torn off... on/off, voulme, voice dialling

Hi,

. i bought blackberry 9300 in august 2011. Now the rubber buttons, on/off, volume, voicedialling have torn out.... Not sure how to change them... And whats needs to be done... can you please help me here..

Karthik

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: rubber buttons torn off... on/off, voulme, voice dialling

Hello karthiks 123

You can visit any Service center or a repair shop and get your keyboard changed ,Or even you can try Ebay or Amazon from where you can buy the outer casing with keypads which can fixed at any mobile repair shop by a qualified person.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: 9300 curve
My Carrier: airtel

hi,

thanks for your promt reply..... my keypad is looking good.... there is no problem with the keypad.

the problem is with the switch on/off, volume, voice dialling buttons in the panel.... to be exact, those will be in the middle of front and back panels in the side..... they will be covered with a rubber.... those rubber has torned off.... this is the problem with all the curve models....

karthik

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello karthiks123

I think those things are covered under Full Housing you can find it on @Ebay or @Amazon.Or you can contact any service center.

Prince