Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

mohammed1112
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: uae
Accepted Solution

screen damage

hi I need to ask a question , I have blackberry 9300 , but the screen was damaged , can I take screen of blackberry 8520 and put it in blackberry 9300?
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: screen damage

Hello...

Everything is possible but probable or operation would not be the same ...

Each blackberry screen is specified for a model with a serial code for every blackberry device.

It is best to mount a screen of the same serial original screen as each screen has a different serial code or because as you mentioned for each device

Regards... Good Luck

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
mohammed1112
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: uae

thank you very much :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
juliad98
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: AT&T

You should look at the back of the damaged screen to find the serial before you buy the new lcd.

Please use plain text.