Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520

screen froze

i will try to explain this, i downloaded an app yesterday and said loaded fine, but then a page came up on my front screen saying firewall inside and outside not allowed due to phone it policy, i then pressed ok but the page keeps coming up on my front page of phone i keep pressing ok but not works, so cannot do nothing on my phone, have took battery out and sim card out but still not working, not sure what to do

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: screen froze

mark1980 wrote:

i downloaded an app yesterday and said loaded fine, but then a page came up on my front screen saying firewall inside and outside not allowed due to phone it policy, i then pressed ok but the page keeps coming up on my front page of phone i keep pressing ok but not works, so cannot do nothing on my phone, have took battery out and sim card out but still not working, not sure what to do

Hello mark1980

The message indicates that some IT policy with your device is not allowing to use those applications.

So , can you confirm if it is a work phone or a purely personal device ?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.