Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
jpayne7
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

signature

does anyone know if you can create/edit signature without the blackberry enterprise service?  i can get to the option, but where it says signature ?, i can't seem to edit. 

ideally, i want to eliminate the "sent from my blackberry...." message and replace with my own signature.  

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mawnstroe
My Device: Not Specified

Re: signature

It sounds like you're trying to add a signature on your personal email you get on your Blackberry, not corporate email, right?

If so, you should be able to log in to your wireless service provider's website and edit it in the Blackberry Email Settings there (for example, Set Up Blackberry E-Mail, or something like that).  Each provider will have their own way of giving you access, but it is going to be through their site.  I know the frustration with the "sent from blackberry..." junk.  I've simply changed mine to my name.

Hope that helps!

Tim

"Once you label me you negate me." Soren Kierkegaard

Tim J
Colorado Springs, CO
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: signature

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Login to your carriers BIS site, if you don't know the site, tell me the carrier and I will give you the link.

Login and go to the upper rightward of the screen, you will see you email accounts.

Select the one you want to change, and look for the edit pin, click on it

You will then see the full account info, including a large box with signature in the upper right corner.

Put in what you want.

Press save.

logout

Send an email to another of your accounts, to one to yourself, and check to make sure it's changed.

Please let me know if you need the site address, and if you need further assistance,

Thanks,

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.