Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
jonbrinston
My Device: Not Specified

some calls going straight to voicemail

I have a curve 8330 from bell. Half my calls are being forwarded to my voicemail. My phone doesnt ring or vibrate, and the light doesnt come on. I have no idea im even receiving a call. If the person calling doesnt leave a message, theres no notification of the call whatsoever. Not even in the call log. My wife has the exact same model phone, and the same thing happens to hers. Its not the service area we live in, because i've never had this happen before, and I have owned 3 cell phones prior to the curve where i currently live(samsung a920, samsung a900, motorola krzr). I have called bell and they tried some troubleshooting with me;

1. Checked the ringer profile to ensure 'do not disturd' was set to 'no'.

2. Battery pull. 

3. Made sure call forwarding wasn't activated

4. Complete reset of my phone. Backed up and restored with the blackbery computer software.

5. Checked some settings with esn? Not certain what was done there.

Basically, im out of ideas. Any input someone may have would be greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: some calls going straight to voicemail

Welc:smileyhappy:me to the c:smileyhappy:mmunity supp:smileyhappy:rt f:smileyhappy:rums

How long have you had your phone...

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
jonbrinston
My Device: Not Specified

Re: some calls going straight to voicemail

I got my Curve at the end of April, 2009. My wife got hers about two weeks later.
Please use plain text.