Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
connorhud
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

somebody please help -_- curve 9320 problems

so basically im coming up to having my blackberry curve 9320 for 3 months now and my phone is just annoying now. it wont save any pictures and it is not to do with the sd card because i have tried 3 so far. everytime i restart it it seems to always want to reset my things. my picture on bbm will not change at all. the signal on it is very very **bleep** but i think that is to do with my service provider. the battery likes to die within a couple of hours and it isnt the battery because it has been sent off for repair and had 3 different batteries- same result with all. so all i ask is if you know how to solve any oof these even one it would be a massive help. thank you.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: somebody please help -_- curve 9320 problems

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As with all things at an internet-distance, details from you help our understanding, and hopefully provide enough so that we can give you good guidance. So, clarifications are needed...

connorhud wrote:

it wont save any pictures and it is not to do with the sd card because i have tried 3 so far.

Please tell us the exact and complete result of when you try...include the exact and complete content of any error message provided.

connorhud wrote:

everytime i restart it it seems to always want to reset my things.

What "things", exactly please?

connorhud wrote:

my picture on bbm will not change at all.

This happens with a lot of folks, and from what I understand from your post, this is likely a cascaded effect rather than a root problem.

connorhud wrote:

the signal on it is very very **bleep** but i think that is to do with my service provider. the battery likes to die within a couple of hours and it isnt the battery because it has been sent off for repair and had 3 different batteries- same result with all.

I think that you are correct...digital devices modulate their power drain based on the strength of signal they receive from the carrier. A weak signal will draw battery power faster than a strong signal. This is just how they work. But no one here can do anything about that...only your provider can tell you if indeed that is the problem where you are located, and if it is, then you may have to consider other alternatives (e.g., a carrier with stronger signal where you are).

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
connorhud
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

When i say it wont save pictures i mean it doesnt come up with the picture in the folder and when i want to view the saved pitcutre i have to take the sd card out then the battery put the batter back in then putrp the sd card in for it to work. I have tried doing this by skipping each step each time but it would not still load.

The "things" i mean is like the last time i rezet my icon layojt it seems to put it back in that order and put back my text messages and it doesnt view later ones and other messages i send and receive

Thank you for letting me know about my other problems and i hope this helps

Thank you. 

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

connorhud wrote:

When i say it wont save pictures i mean it doesnt come up with the picture in the folder and when i want to view the saved pitcutre i have to take the sd card out then the battery put the batter back in then putrp the sd card in for it to work. I have tried doing this by skipping each step each time but it would not still load.

So, it seems to save successfully, but you just cannot find it later? I'm trying to understand...but I'm not sure I'm succeeding at that...

connorhud wrote:

The "things" i mean is like the last time i rezet my icon layojt it seems to put it back in that order and put back my text messages and it doesnt view later ones and other messages i send and receive

And, what happened between the time you configured the way you want and everything returning to a different configuration? It would be extremely unusual for those changes to not be saved without something else happening. And what about text messages? I think I'm not parsing your words correctly...lacking punctuation, it's a little hard for me to understand...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.