Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
nomykhan
My Device: curve 9300

system memory low, delete languages!

Every time when I try to download any app. I get dis error, I deletes all my applications but still if I try to download it gives me same error. It says delete my world items. I got only bbm and app world on my world but it shows 6MB of 256MB free!
Please help me out
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: system memory low, delete languages!

Hello nomykhan

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Where are you storing your Media files ! Is it on your device memory or a media card ? If its stored in your device memory then you can transfer those to your media card . which will give you a lot of space .

KB05478  Transfer  files  between  the Media card and device memory on a BlackBerry smartphone

Inaddition you can delete any additional languages from your device , Connect your device and run Desktop Software , Click on application > Under language and Input support > Delete any unwanted languages from your device. You can also delete those languages from within your device.

Please try it .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nomykhan
My Device: curve 9300

I'm storing all my files on media card now but still I'm low memory error and now I can not download any application because my 256mb system memory is full. I got enough space on my memory card. When I download any mp3 song or video it saves on memory card but application I can not downlooads on memory card, it goes straight on system memory. I deletred all my applications even face book too but still facebook and other all applications I had before on MY WORLD it showing and saying CLICK TO RE-INSTALL. Please help me out
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hello nomykhan

As you have not stated so I assume you have OS6 on your BlackBerry 9300 , I know it consumes more memory then OS5 , but still it will allows us to install those native applications. 

If you already transfered your media files to you memory card then do a backup of your device using BlackBerry Desktop Software then please try to this it will help :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows.

After Reload don't restore everything from those backup . restore only your Contacts and calender entries. You can then install a fresh copy of each application from BlackBerry World afterwards . Also please note if you are running OS6 on your Curve 9300 then you have to look at your application memory frequently . Don't install too much apps at a time . Install only those that you need. 

Try it and let us know if you feel any problem.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.