Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
kamfwa
My Device: 9780 bold
My Carrier: Airtel Zambia

track pad freezes on blackberry curve9300

Hai guys my track pad on my blackberry curve 9300 freezes for a long time,I can make and receive calls when the track pad is frozen and I can also press the menue button and it works but the track pad just won't move up down or side ways I have enough free memory on the phone and I have tried the battery pull out but its failed it only starts workin when it feels like please please help me what could be the problem
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

Re: track pad freezes on blackberry curve9300

I have seen the track pad go defective in BB phones. This can be serviced by any service center that services BB phones, or you can arrange to send the phone to BB service.

Before sending the phone for service, do a backup and a wipe. To start, only install back your contacts, and basic necessities to make the phone useful for you. See if the problem returns. If not then you know it was a software issue.

Jerry G.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kamfwa
My Device: 9780 bold
My Carrier: Airtel Zambia

I have tried doing a security wipe and only installed contacts but it only works for 2hrs then it freezes again but all the features would be working but the track pad doesn't work
Please use plain text.
daniel1993
My Device: 0744812034
My Carrier: 0744812034

Please use plain text.