Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: BB Curve 9360

unable to use Wifi in 9360

i am unable to use wifi on my device Curve 9360. Everytime I connect to internet using Wifi, balance get deducted from my carrier. How do I use wifi only with my mobile network on. My device is not showing Hotspot option.

My Device: Curve 9360

Re: unable to use Wifi in 9360

Delete all Wifi not in use Remove battery Install battery That's it
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: unable to use Wifi in 9360

samifaraz wrote:

i am unable to use wifi on my device Curve 9360. Everytime I connect to internet using Wifi, balance get deducted from my carrier. How do I use wifi only with my mobile network on. My device is not showing Hotspot option.

Hi! Welcome to the forums :smileyhappy:

To avoid being billed additional by your carrier when browsing on your BlackBerry I suggest for you to turn " Data Services" OFF:

• On the Home screen, click Manage Connections. This menu displays information about the mobile network, the services available for the BlackBerry smartphone, and allows you to verify if the BlackBerry smartphone user has a data plan
  • click Mobile Network Options.
  • Set Data Services to OFF

Good luck! :smileyhappy:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.