Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Etisalat

uncaught exception: applicationRegistry.getorwaitfor (0x7c802477365c3985) owner died thread [thread-388973568,5]

my blackberry curve 8520 shows the below message

uncaught exception: applicationRegistry.getorwaitfor (0x7c802477365c3985) owner died thread [thread-388973568,5]

so i can'y recieve or do any phone calls

also when i tried to reinstall the software it keeps telling me to check my internet connection even when i'm connecting to it, so what should i do to fix my blackberry or to reinstal the software

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: uncaught exception: applicationRegistry.getorwaitfor (0x7c802477365c3985) owner died thread [thread-388973568,5]

Hi there,

I would reload the software like you're trying to do. Try using the method described in the following link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

Also, if needed, before running the Loader.exe file in Step 2, delete the file named Vendor.xml, located in the same folder. If you continue to see the internet connection message, let me know, but one other thing you can try is unplugging your computer from the internet once you've downloaded and installed the installer file for your OS.

Good luck and I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!