Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360

uncaught exception java null pointer/app error 603

Good morning,

i reported this issue sometime last week and i couldnt get a permanent solution.However i noticed my phone was stable for about two days ,while my email box was not activated. The moment i activated my email yesterday, i started facing this challenge some minutes later. the phone goes off. when i put it on it displays uncaught exception:application net_rim_bb_ timeddialogapp(85) is not responding; process terminated. please kindly advise..

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: uncaught exception java null pointer/app error 603

Hi kgbegunbor1955

Have you reloaded the OS after getting JVM error 603 on your device ? 

If you have a backup or first do a backup of your device then can you try this Knowledge Base again :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

After reload , while restoring your backups choose selective restore . Restore only your Contacts , Calendar entries , Memopads etc  don't restore everything from your backup , Also don't install each and every app at the same time that you're having previously , Install one application at a time to check if any of your 3rd party application is responsible for this issue .

Ty it and let us know how it goes.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.