Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

creativenina
My Carrier: mts.

upgraded my bbm now its all messed up

[ Edited ]

i did my upgrades when i did the bbm  upgrade, my phone is now screwed up it keeps bringing up a message to connect and asking me for my key number to trust  the download  i don"t know i wouldn"t of upgraded if i knew this was going to happened i have rebooted i have taken the battery out what should i do beside maybe time to change phone so many issues with blackberry.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: upgraded my bbm now its all messed up

Hi creativenina

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you're having problem after updating your BlackBerry Messenger , then I suggest you can try reinstalling the same . your last update may not be succesful, So if you want to do that , then first Uninstall BBM from Options > Applications > Delete BlackBerry messenger from that list 

KB10040  :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

After deleting do a Battery Pull Restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back .

finally after reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to  www.blackberry.com/bbm and download the most recent available for your device .So try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.