Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodacom sa
Accepted Solution

using my fone as a usb drive

Was wondering if I could use my bb to play avi movies via my dvd player using the usb?
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: using my fone as a usb drive

Yes you can. if you plug it in, the phone will ask you options. Please choose USB Drive.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Contributor

Yes it gives me those options when I connect to a pc but when I connect to my dvd player it just go in to charging mode when my dvd read usb drive then it says its empty
Forums Veteran I

You may check the DVD manual if it accepts drive formats FAT or FAT32 because that is the format of your SD card. If it doesn't, that means you can't use it as USB thru that DVD player.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Contributor

Ok thanx ron another question I wana use the poddcast feature how do I do it oh ja and I was wondering if I could use my bb via my xbox to connect to the xbox live if u want to u can invite me 296de1c2
Forums Veteran I

Sorry but my BBM is for personal use only. This phone is not supported with DLNA feature which can work with xbox live thru WiFi.

Ron

Contributor

Ok and poddcast?..
Forums Veteran I

Honestly, I never used podcasts. Sorry. You may create a new thread as there may be someone who can answer you with that concern.

Ron :smileywink:

Contributor

Thanx
Forums Veteran I

You are welcome :smileyhappy:

Ron