Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

will there ever be an upgrade

i recently upgraded to a curve and i hate it i mean i like the features cuz the screen is bigger and more memory and so forth but i had a pearl and i am a big big texter i hardly talk and i liked the sure type on the pearl. is there gonna be an upgrade for this phone to get the sure type. i mean i know that since it has a full keyboard and all that it wont but i also tried the moto q and it had it on there which i liked i just didn't like the rest of sum of the features of the phone.  so if there is any way blackberry could put out either a download or something to get that on there device i know i would be happy as well as some other people that i have talked to that have this phone.. other than that it is a pretty good phone. so please blackberry people come up with something to help us texters go faster and better on this..anyone else agree maybe if we get enough people agreeing they will try to get it on the phones all blackberrys..

ty

Solutions: 6,115
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: will there ever be an upgrade

lkmrams wrote:

and i liked the sure type on the pearl. is there gonna be an upgrade for this phone to get the sure type.

Nope, there is not a way to put SureType on your full qwerty device.

Don't despair though! The new coming Storm 9530 touchscreen, will be full qwerty in landscape mode and SureType in portrait mode.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code