Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: orange

wont load all the way

hi i have the blackberry 8520 i come to it this morning and it was on the blackberry start up so i lefted to finishing load but it did not it got to about 2/3 off the way and stop i have take the battery out and put it back in i have try to get it in safe mode but did not work i have try to update via dtm and still nothing so can any one help me please thanks liam

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: TalkMobile

Re: wont load all the way

Mine is doing the same have you found a soloution yet can you tell me if you have cus i gotta go on hol 2morro and need my phone BADLY!!! :Surrender:

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 3G
My Carrier: T-Mobile

It seems you may of either in some way damaged your device or downloaded some dodgey software, my best advice is take it into repair before it gets worse, or maybe consider a upgrade for a new phone.

@livvy10 I'm sorry to say but you won't find a solution on such short notice but what you can do is try see if you can get a last minute repair for you're phone, but that's just my suggestion have a look around google for a solution but if you're phone is not loading up its most likely damge of the devices software. The best of luck to both of you, feel free to PM me if you need help with something similar or otherwise else.

-jerrelle
Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: MTS Russia

Even I am getting the same error since last nite and it all happened randomly. i didnt load and new software in it.

Please help!!!

Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: MTS Russia

Just an update on this, I connected my BB to the laptop and checked for a software update. I took some time but of now use. After some more time, the BB completed loading up and it is up and running now!

Completely random **bleep**!
My Device: blackberry curve 9300 red
My Carrier: vodafone

think mines a similar problem my phone worked last night but randomly turned itself off and started to reload but couldnt complete so i took the battery out and tried again and its stuck on the loading screen but the loading bar is full, it also wont connect to my computer,what do i do? please help!